Headline English 3 is a book written especially for junior high school students that has been developed based on Curriculum 2013 revised edition as stipulated in Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan No. 24 Tahun 2016. The textbook is designed and developed to meet the needs of today’s teenage learners of English.
Headline English 3 covers the skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing. It also provides examples and exercises which are relevant to the students’ real life. The materials of the book are based on daily life contexts and match teenagers’ psychological propensity.
- A wide variety of challenging, student-centered activities.
- Individual and collaborative work, both pair and group work.
- Scaffolding activities that guide students to use the language.
- Enjoyable materials for students.
- Practical expressions for students’ daily communication.
- Clear, attractive design with a focus on having fun in class.
- Communicative tasks to help students to develop their language skills.
- Clear learning target and objectives in each chapter.
- Purposeful and varied activities.
- Various and authentic evaluations covering self test and project work.
- Reflection to evaluate students’ learning progress.
- Systematic vocabulary lists for each chapter.
- Games and songs.