BUKU HEADLINE ENGLISH 2 FOR SMP-MTs KURIKULUM 2013
Buku Headline English 2 for SMP-MTs is the first level in the series of books for junior high school that has been developed based on Curriculum 2013 as stated in Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan No. 68 Tahun 2013.
Headline English 1 is a series written especially for junior high school students that has been developed based on Curriculum 2013. The textbook is designed and developed to meet the needs of today’s teenage learners of English.
Headline English 1 covers the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. It also provides examples and exercises, which are relevant to the students’ real life. The materials of the book are based on daily life contexts and match teenagers’ psychological propensity.
Key Features :
- A wide variety of challenging, student-centered activities
- Individual and collaborative work, both pair and group work
- Scaffolding activities that guide students to production
- Enjoyable materials for the students
- Practical expressions for students’ daily communication
- Clear, attractive design with a focus on having fun in class
- Communicative tasks to help students to develop their language skills
- Clearly learning target and objectives at each unit
- Purposeful and varied activities
- Various and authentic evaluations covering self test and project work or portfolios
- Self evaluation and reflection to evaluate the students’ learning progress
- Systematic vocabulary work and vocabulary lists for each unit
- Fun sections and songs
- Classroom language expressions for teachers and students
This book is designed as the guiding materials for junior high school students to learn English interestingly. Following the principle of “learning by doing” and referringto the curriculum, this book provides students with materials and activities for maximum practice. This way, students will have lots of opportunities to practice English as much as possible.
Headline English 2 provides vast opportunities for students to practice, improvise, and personalize topics as they learn them, boosting the students’ confidence as they speak and write the language.
Penulis M. Badrus Sholeh.